Monday, June 2, 2008

Dream Come True Pt. 2

Believe it or not, I am living another one of my dreams when it comes to deer hunting. I have recently been introduced as a writer for showmeyourbuck.com. SMYB is a Virginia based deer hunting site with the focus on regular hunters showing off their trophies. We are going to launch an online magazine this calendar year and are hoping to take it to a print magazine in the future as well.

Joe Beasley, editor and creator of SMYB has graciously assigned me with my own section in which my writings will appear; Cody’s Corner. My goal is to have Cody’s Corner become a respected authority when it comes to deer and deer hunting and I hope to help fellow hunters increase their chances of taking a trophy buck through my writings. I plan on contributing how-to articles, articles on deer behavior and biology as well as product reviews for certain products. It has also been discussed that I do a video on tree stand safety that would be uploaded to the site, which is something I am particularly excited about.

I am eternally blessed to have come in contact with the good people at both Mossy Oak and SMYB. These are two amazing opportunities that I look forward to handling with professionalism and passion. I encourage everyone to visit the SMYB site, www.showmeyourbuck.com, and become a part of the ultimate community for Virginia’s deer hunters.

No comments: