Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Chaotic Time for Us!!

Hey everyone, This is a busy time for both Cody and I as we are engulfed in the wonders of exam week. One positive thing about exams? Summer is just around the corner meaning will have plenty of time to photograph, write and just spend time outdoors.

On a side note, check out the picture Cody took during our first Turkey hunt several weeks ago. We
didn't have any luck one could say, but it was a a beautiful morning and definitely a good experience. The toms were gobbling but our lack of experience prevented us from getting them to come ! Of course, with the camo pattern I have on there, had they gotten close I probably would've stuck out like a sore thumb. I think I'm in need of a little Mossy Oak apparel!

Well guys, sorry to cut this so short but I've got to get back to studying. Check in the next week or so as we have some REALLY big news to share with everyone.

No comments: