Friday, August 22, 2008

Virginia Outdoor Sportsmans Classic

Hey everyone! I know it's kind of late notice but I just wanted to remind everyone of the Virginia Outdoor Sportsman's Classic coming up this weekend at the Salem Civic Center. The event actually started this morning and is slated to run through the rest of the weekend. It's really fixin' up to be a great show with several exhibits, vendors and seminars being conducted all weekend.

I'm personally going to be at the "Bucks That Rock" exhibit tomorrow so stop on by and say hello! Unfortunately Damin couldn't attend this event because he just left for UVa just an hour and a half ago. Not to worry, we'll be working more events together in the future.

With that being said I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

1 comment:

Tommy Nunley said...

Got your message! I'll give you a call as soon as I get there tomorrow! I can't wait to see all the awesome deer!